Monday, April 8, 2013

Mama P settles in

I'm trying out possible turnout groups for Mama P. She got along well with Bom Bom the other day, so that's one possibility. 

Saturday and Sunday she spent with the little girls. Tyche, Thyme and Tigerlilly. This was Tyche and Tiger's second meeting with Mama P. She spent 2 weeks here last spring. Thyme was still across the road and Mama P played surrogate mom to Tyche, who was much smaller then. They were heartwarming together.

This time, not so much. 


Psst, watch this!


Dum de dum de dum de...


Gotcha!


Cut it out brat. 
You used to be such a sweet little thing.


Mmmmmoommmmmmmm. 
She's calling me names!


Phhhhttt.
My mama loves me.



All day long.







1 comment:

  1. What a brat! I'm sure they'll sort it out...eventually! ;)

    ReplyDelete