Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dopplegangers

We went to the State Fair the other day. 

The 13-year-old was glued to the riding events, but I headed straight to the sheep pavilion. 

Imagine my surprise when I encountered this fella in the Lincoln section.

Johnny Blue, what are you doing here? 

McGee

Yes, I know to everyone else, all Lincolns must look pretty much the same.

But this one really was the spitting image of Johnny Blue. 

And, had the same friendly-pushy personality. 

And, the same exact fleece. 

Johnny Blue

Johnny's fleece


The resemblance was so strong, I had to ask his owner. 

Turns out he was Johnny Blue's brother. 

And his pen mate was Clementine's brother. 

The owners got both at the same sale where we got Johnny and Clem. 

It's a small, but pretty cool, world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment