It was a slow week fiber-wise.
Still, I made some baby steps.
I washed the blanket that I'd posted last week. Yep, washing makes a difference. The weave tightened up and bloomed. It's much softer and fluffier now. I like it. Go figure.
In the spinning arena, I made a quantum leap. A baby quantum leap, but quantum all the same. I forced myself to switched over to working only on a wheel. Up to this point I've done most of my spinning on a drop spindle. Partly because I work mostly with only small batches of fiber at a time and that's just easier on a spindle. But mainly cause I just like them. Nonetheless, I know if I could get into a groove with a wheel, I'd get a lot more done. So that's what I worked on this week.
I spun more of Clementine. I was happy to see that I could just about match the yarn I'd already spun on the spindle. I estimate that I now have about 500 yards of single ply. Not sure how much I'll need for a sweater, but the box of washed fleece still looks completely full, so no worries there.
Finally, I got the storage system for my fiber inventory out of the boxes and set up. Yay.
Monday morning update: And at that point last night I fell asleep. Next week I'll shoot for Saturday so that I can actually finish the post and proofread before I hit the publish button. :)